The Hollteck Company
Established in 1979 in Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA, Hollteck became the front-runner in the design and development of roller guide equipment. The establishment of Hollteck guides sparked a revolution in guide development, with Hollteck leading the way. Hollteck is still designing guide equipment to suit the changing requirements of our clients. Many of our designs are not revealed in catalogue form to protect the integrity of the designs.
We often include "on stand" arrangements with our quotations so that the customer has a clear image of the equipment we are offering in relation to their requirements. The continuous development and the extensive range of our products have been made possible by the use of the latest technological advances in design equipment.
An independent company, privately owned, Hollteck has depended upon its inventive prowess to develop a very large range of standard and specialized guiding equipment.
Since the establishment of The Hollteck Company Inc., in the USA, other guide manufacturing companies have been established in:
- United Kingdom - The Hollteck Company Ltd, Sheffield.
- Brazil - Hollteck do Brasil Industrial Ltda., Caxias do Sul, R.S.
- India - Hollteck India Guides PVT Ltd, Ghaziabad, UP.
These companies were set up to provide local service to the steel industry in each geographic area.
The list of Hollteck “firsts” is legendary....
- 2 and 4-Roller single-point adjustment guides 1979 with FPA (Fine Pass Adjustment).
- 3-Roller Entry Guides for angles and channels 1983 in cooperation with Manitoba Rolling Mills, Canada.
- 4-Roller FRS Entry Guides for flat and near flat products - 1983.
- 2 and 4-Roller “Monobloc” Entry Guides for SBQ products - 1983.
- 2-Roller Slitter Guides, with single point simultaneous adjustment, for 9.2mm through 16mm reinforcing bars - 1983.
- 4-Roller Monobloc Entry Guide for slit rolling of 2, 3 and 4 strand slitting.
- 4-Roller Slitter Guides for 4 and 5 strand slitting - 1987 SMI Steel, Seguin, Texas.
- Balanced Beam Entry and Delivery Guides for universal beams - Chaparral Steel, Midlothian, Texas.
- Beam Edging Guides for universal beam sizes to 300mm - Chaparral Steel and Manitoba Rolling Mills.
- EDG Edging Guides for flats, open pass angles and multi-strand slitting systems.
- High-speed 120m/sec Entry Guide for wire rod block - North Star Steel, Arizona.
- Sizing Guides for SBQ round bars.